| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Los Lunas, Nm in April is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 21 °C (37.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A feeble 11.7mm (0.5in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Los Lunas, Nm April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Los Lunas, Nm:
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 355.9 kms (221.2 miles) N
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 372.8 kms (231.6 miles) NNW
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 365.5 kms (227.1 miles) W
- Safford, Az, Usa - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) WSW
- State University, Nm, Usa - 313 kms (194.5 miles) S
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 302.3 kms (187.9 miles) NNE
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) NE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 415.4 kms (258.1 miles) NE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 371.8 kms (231.1 miles) ENE
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 27.7 kms (17.2 miles) NNE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) SE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) S